Rob Holmes, has moved his physiotherapy practice to Evidence Sport and Spine (403) 210-9969.
- No physician referral necessary.
- Referrals of friends and family are welcome.
- All musculoskeletal physiotherapy conditions are treated.
I am passionate about providing a thorough assessment and diagnosis and taking time to help people understand their injury and treatment options. My rehabilitation interests are hands-on manual therapy, effective self-management options, therapeutic exercise and intra-muscular stimulation/dry-needling. I enjoy helping people return to what they want to do.
The care you want & the tools you need to feel better.
Please contact Evidence Sport and Spine to make an appointment.
Feel free to email Rob with any questions at email@example.com
Physiotherapy Services Include:
- Detailed Assessment
- Comprehensive Treatment Plan
- Self-management Strategies
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Hands-on Manual Therapy
- Intramuscular Stimulation/Dry-needling
- Communication with referring physician or other health care provider
- Diagnostic imaging requisitions (x-ray, Ultrasound, MRI) as indicated
- Consult for and rehabilitation in conjunction with interventional procedures (injection procedures such as facet joint injections, prolotherapy, PRP)
Evidence Sport And Spine North
Cambrain Wellness Centre
2000 Veteran's Place NW
#201 Calgary, AB, T3B 4N2
Rob Holmes, Bio
I have moved my physiotherapy practice to Evidence Sport and Spine and expanded my hours. I have worked in North Calgary for 16 years where I have been lucky to work with a large number of patients as well as their friends and family. Evidence Sport and Spinal Therapy is an advanced multidisciplinary clinic with a focus on consultation, assessment, treatment and management of chronic spinal conditions and other musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. While a large part of my practice is complex spinal pain, I see all musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. I also have a special interest in running injuries.
In addition to clinical practice I am enthusiastic about teaching and I have had the privilege of mentoring many physiotherapists in advanced practice orthopaedic physiotherapy.